Welcome to the Hidden Words Project!

Each Hidden Word has a post that includes the names of artists that have put the Hidden Word to music as well as links to their music if available.

If you know of an artist/song/rendition that I have missed please comment with the information. This way together we can build a collection of music around the Hidden Words.

If you are an artist please consider putting one of the Hidden Words without a song yet to music. It will be a great service.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog and I hope it serves you well.

Arabic Hidden Word #59

O SON OF BEING!
Thy heart is My home; sanctify it for My descent. Thy spirit is My place of revelation; cleanse it for My manifestation.

David Guillory has a rendition called "Thy Heart Is My Home" on his album Thy Name is my healing available through Bahai Music Store.

Grant Hindin Miller recorded this with three other Hidden Words as a song "For Mercy" on his album Sign of Love available on Bahai Music Store.

Ladjamaya sings this Hidden Word on her album Intone, O My Servant available via Bahai Music Store.

Zannetta recites this on her album Sacred Synergy available via Bahai Music Store.

Solomzi Skiti performs this Hidden Word in Zulu and English in a Baha’i Blog Studio Session available on YouTube. 

Oisin Devine performs this Hidden Word in Spanish and English in a Baha’i Blog Studio Session available on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment